Application for the Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate In South Africa – 2019/20200 Entry is now open at the Canon Collins Trust in South Africa.
The educational award aims to support high achieving international candidates in order to take a postgraduate degree program at any university in South Africa.The free education grants will be valued from R20, 000 to R100, 000 depending on student circumstances. And support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
Since 1981, the Canon Collins Trust is supporting individual studies. It believes that higher education is empowering for individuals and transformative for society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANON COLLINS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- They can apply for a masters and PhD degree course in the field of Justice (which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment), Education (policy and practice), and Humanities (which includes Literature, History, Anthropology, and the Arts) at any university in South Africa.
- Be a permanent resident in one of the given countries.
CANON COLLINS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly; enroll in a master or a PhD degree level course at any South African university.
- Move 2- After being enrolled; apply for the award through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 19th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below