Application for the Canon Research Fellowships for EU Students in Netherlands-2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Canon Foundation in Netherlands.
This golden opportunity aims to support European fellows to pursue a period of research in Japan and encourage Japanese fellows to take their research in Europe.The funded education will give financial support to research fellows from 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year and pro-rata for different periods.
The promotion of international culture and scientific relations between Europe and Japan called the Canon Foundation. It is a philanthropic, grant-making institution which was founded on December 22, 1987, in the Netherlands.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANON RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All Europeans (including Israel, Turkey, Balkan and Baltic countries) and Japanese are eligible.
- They can join a research program at any recommendable research institute or university.
- Participants who obtained their qualification more than ten years ago as long as they provide further supporting information in their application will also be considered. But the priority is given to applicants going to Europe and Japan for the first time.
- Applicants should achieve at least a Master’s degree within the last ten years of applying to the Canon Foundation.
CANON RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- When you go to register your application through the online registration section, you will be asked to upload your research plan including an estimate of total cost, 2 reference letters from 2 persons and reference can be different to the ones on your CV, curriculum vitae, highest academic degree, 1 passport size photo, and a confirmation from your host institute that research facilities will be made available for you. Either you can ask [email protected] to upload your documents for you.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15 (annual)will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below