Application for the Capital University International Awards in USA – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the Capital University in USA.
The main purpose of this educational bursary is to attract overseas students who are going to start a bachelor’s degree program at Capital University in the USA. The educational wards are made for a maximum of eight fall and spring semesters for students in the following manner: Level 1: $18,000, Level 2: $20,000, and Level 3: $24,000.
As the Theological Seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod, Capital University was founded in 1830. It is the oldest university in Central Ohio and the largest Lutheran-affiliated universities in North America.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students must have good academic performance and standardised test scores.
- Applicants must have to enrol in a bachelors degree program, and your cumulative GPA is 2.00.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Students have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your official academic transcripts, copy of passport and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below