Application for the Cardiff University China Scholarship for International Students in UK 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Cardiff University in the UK.
Applications are invited for China Scholarship Council at Cardiff University in the UK. This scholarship funds for Chinese university students to study overseas for PhD degrees in the fields of science and technology.
Cardiff University is offering full tuition fee funding and an annual stipend to support self-funding full-time PhD international students for up to three years. CSC awards usually cover up airfares and living costs for up to four years.
With over 7,500 international students Cardiff is the single Welsh member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities. The university offers an educationally wonderful experience for their students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CARDIFF UNIVERSITY CHINA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarship is available to students at the International level.
In addition to the standard application form, applicants should also:
- Attach an Academic CV.
- Ensure the Personal Statement (part of the University application form) provides a clear explanation of the research interest, preparation undertaken, and an understanding of the significance of the research.
- Select ‘I will be applying for a scholarship/grant’ when prompted on the University application form.
- When asked ‘Please give the name of the individual or organization to whom you are applying’, the following statement can be copied ‘I wish to be considered for China Scholarship Council funding’.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CARDIFF UNIVERSITY CHINA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
All applications must include:
- To be considered for CSC funding, please complete the standard Cardiff University PhD application form.
- This cycle of applications relates to starting dates from October 2019.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 25 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below