Application for the Cardiff University PhD Studentship in Psychology for UK/EU Students – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Cardiff University in the UK.
The award aims to provide a dynamic and stimulating learning environment for high academic achievement candidates and also help them in their study funding.
Through this bursary, candidates will become a member of the University Doctoral Academy and also receive a computer, office space and access to courses offered by the Academy. The grant will cover their full tuition fee, doctoral stipend and also give them approximate money of £2250 for the duration of the fund.
The School of Psychology is a part of Cardiff University, which is a public research university and founded in 1883. The university was officially registered as a university in 2005.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CARDIFF UNIVERSITY PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for UK/EU Students.
- EU students who are looking for funding must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course.
- 1st or upper 2nd class UK honors degree, or equivalent, in Psychology or a related discipline, is a must for this course.
- Non-native speakers are required to demonstrate their English language ability by scoring 7.5 in the IELTS or TOEFL test.
CARDIFF UNIVERSITY PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Students are suggested to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy in the Psychology program at the university. There is no other application is required for the fund, you will be automatically awarded after registering yourselves in this program. All applications must include:
- A curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a research proposal should be included with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below