Application for the Cardiff Vice-Chancellor’s China Scholarship Scheme in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cardiff University in UK.
The Chine award scheme carries the aim of recognizing the talent of Chinese students of the university and making higher education affordable for them in the UK. Candidates applying for the post-graduate program will be awarded £5,000. However, aspirants selected for GAOKAO support will likely to get £2,000 to £5,000.
Cardiff University is a public research university based in Cardiff, Wales. This university came into existence in 1883 and was merged with the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology in 1988.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S CHINA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications for this program are open for Chinese students.
- Postgraduate and undergraduate degree in any subjects
- Requirements are varied depending on the program for which you are applying:
To qualify for a china postgraduate placements
- Must be a Chinese national when your academic application is made and be classed an international fee-paying student
- Must have a bachelor’s degree awarded or to be awarded by a Project 211, Project 985 or Double First-Class Project University
- Must meet the academic and English language requirement (IELTS/TOEFL) and have accepted an unconditional offer by the 18 September 2020
- Must be self-financed (you or your parents are paying tuition fees)
To be eligible for GAOKAO scholarships
- Must have sat the GAOKAO exam in 2020
- Applicants are eligible to study an undergraduate and postgraduate program
- Must have met or exceeded the academic and English language requirement (IELTS/TOEFL) within your offer by the 31 August 2020
- Must have confirmed Cardiff University as your firm choice and be holding an unconditional offer by 31 August, or the deadline set within UCAS Track, whichever is earlier.
- Must be self-financed.
- Candidates must check all the entry requirements before starting the application process
- Candidates must have met the academic and English language requirement (IELTS/TOEFL)
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S CHINA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in the program, applicants are required to download the application form and must be sent to [email protected] But, before submitting the application, candidates are required to take admission at Cardiff University.
- Postgraduate Scholarship application form
- A completed GAOKAO scholarship application form
Application must include:
- Following material is required- 1) Postgraduate application: 7th term transcript or completed degree transcript and a personal statement no over 500 words explaining how you are an outstanding candidate for the opportunity . 2) For GAOKAO application: GAOKAO final grades and a personal statement no longer than 500 words explaining how you are an outstanding candidate for the opportunity.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below