Application for the CARRS-Q PhD Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The educational award is available for the outstanding aspirants who want to pursue the PhD research degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The Queensland University of Technology will provide a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27,596 in 2019). The grant is for full-time students and can be used to support living costs. International students may also receive a research degree tuition fee sponsorship.
As one of Australia’s leading universities, the Queensland University of Technology is recognized through rankings and our dedication to learning. It offers undergraduate & postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas & certificates and higher degree research courses in different fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CARRS-Q PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Successfully completed a research masters degree
- Successfully completed a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research
- Graduated from an honours degree with a First Class or 2A Honours, or have equivalent research experience.
- PhD degree program in Engineering, Health and community and Information technology.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirement to study a PhD degree at the university.
- To study at this university, applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English.
CARRS-Q PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, applicants must need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must send your application via email to CARRS-Q mark.king-at-qut.edu.au
Application must include:
- Research proposal
- Academic transcript
- Proposed supervisory team.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below