Application for the Cartwright funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The grant is awarding to top-ranked New Zealand and international students to pursue a research doctoral degree at the university.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $26,000.
The University of Canterbury offers hands-on experience in the workplace, helping you to make connections that count in the real world. It has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL ALLIANZ FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Research doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to apply for the full-time doctoral research degree coursework at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Before you submit your course application, you are needed to check the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If you are applying for admission to UC with qualifications gained outside of New Zealand, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
GLOBAL ALLIANZ FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get involved in this education award, aspirants are requisite to be enlisted in the research doctoral degree coursework at the university. After taking acceptance claimants can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- The University may be asked you for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below