Application for the CAS Chancellor’s Non-Resident Awards for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Missouri Kansas City in USA.
The award will be given to international applicants who are F-1 or J-1 visa holders and have undertaken an undergraduate or master’s programme in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMKC. The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted in the applied course to receive this award. Applicants selected for this award will receive $8,000 in two instalments of $4,000 each towards the study of any undergraduate or master programme in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMKC.
The University of Missouri–Kansas City, is a public research university ranked 272nd among national universities and aspires to be an exemplary public urban research university of the 21st Century, pursuing excellence as a human-centric learning and discovery community, fostering equity, diversity and inclusion to enrich the lives of the people.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLOR’S NON-RESIDENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All undergraduate and master level programmes offered in the College of Arts and Sciences of UMKC are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be the first time applicants enrolled and accepted in a full-time programme at UMKC.
- Students must have transcripts showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105.
CHANCELLOR’S NON-RESIDENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to apply through the online portal of the university. Students will be selected by the corresponding UMKC academic unit upon acceptance of the application.
Application must include:
- Resume or CV
- Official High school/ University transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of support
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of biographical page of the passport
- Financial statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below