Application for the Casella Family Brands Health International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Charles Sturt University in Australia.
This scholarship will be rendered towards a bachelor study program in Medical Radiation Science (with specializations), Health Science (Mental Health), Nursing. International and home country students are both eligible to apply for this $10,000 scholarship.
Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales. It is ranked 779th in Best Global Universities with a mission to build skills and knowledge of the people in its region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CASELLA FAMILY BRANDS HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident and other students classified as international students can apply.
- Students can undertake Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations), Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health), or Bachelor of Nursing program at CSU.
- The applicants must be 1st year commencing students.
- The applicants must have applied for either on-campus or online programs.
- The students must have an ATAR score of 65 or above.
- The students must have a GPA of 5.0 to receive the pending instalment.
- The applicants must have successfully completed two university subjects and must have an ATAR score of 65 or above.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: ILETS – 6.0.
CASELLA FAMILY BRANDS HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit their copy of passport, higher secondary mark sheet or undergraduate degree mark sheet, and an essay for scholarship application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 2, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below