A global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Cashier. The ideal candidate will be accountable for collecting all payments accurately, receive and release customers, maintain cleanliness of the checkout areas as well as keeping reports of the payment transactions. A minimum of Five years of experience in a similar role in the busy company with high attention to details and mathematical skills. The candidate must have experience in the use of SAP.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Job Type: Accounting and Audit
- The ideal candidate will be accountable for collecting all payments accurately, receive and release customers, maintain cleanliness of the checkout areas as well as keeping reports of the payment transactions.
- Run clerical operations by operating office equipment.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints.
- Meet and greet customers upon arrival.
- Keep records of transactions.
- Deal with customer satisfaction related issues.
- Work with other team members for the achievement of the daily work plan.
- Minimum of Diploma Certificate in a related discipline.
- Must have a relevant education background.
- Must have experience in the use of SAP system.
- Must have at over 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and excellent management skills.
- Should be able to work in flexible hours.
- Must be customer satisfaction oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Application deadline: 21 December, 2018