Application for the Cass Business School Scholarship For International Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of London in UK.
The education award is available for the qualifying international students, who have a desire to pursue an undergraduate degree course in September 2019.The studentship will be awarded worth up to £2000 for Year 1 only.
Cass Business School ranked top 10 Business school in the UK. It holds the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation. It is divided into three faculties of Actuarial Science and Insurance, Finance, and Management.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CASS BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates.
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- The applicant must be applying for their first year of undergraduate study starting in 2019/20, make City’s (Cass) undergraduate offer their firm choice and exceed their offer requirements. Grants are available for students who achieve exceptional grades in the international qualifications accepted by Cass and who exceed the requirements of their offer.
- For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Seekers will be asked to provide proof of their English language proficiency.
CASS BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this bursary, claimants are advised to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the CBS. After taking affirmation, candidates will get an email for the award and then they will be eligible to apply for the fund.
Application must include:
- You must have to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below