Application for the Cate Haste Scholarship in History for International Students In UK-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of University of Sussex, UK.
The bursary aims to support those high potential applicants from any nationality who wants to complete their studies but cannot able to complete because of the financial problems.Only one aspirant will be awarded £3,000 as a tuition fee reduction for this course.
The University of Sussex receives its Royal Charter in August 196. It is a public research university located in Sussex, England. The university rank sixth in one of the reputable universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CATE HASTE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible for this fund.
- You can join a Master’s degree program in the field of History either in Contemporary History MA or Intellectual History MA at the University.
- Must not receive any other award from any other university in the UK.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- If English is not an applicant’s mother tongue, then they need to show their English language ability by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
CATE HASTE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this grant, candidates have to submit their applications to be a part of a master’s degree program at the university. Once you get selected for the program, so you are eligible to apply for the grant by completing the online application form.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport should be attached with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below