Application for the CBS Awards for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the CBS International Business School in Germany.
There are upto four awards per campus each semester open to both national and EU students who want to enroll in the bachelor, master, and MBA degree in Campus Cologne at CBS.
CBS International Business School is regarded as one of Germany’s best private applied science universities. It has over 1,900 students who come from all over the world to receive a good education. CBS began as a pure business school in 1993, and it was one of the first colleges in the country to provide internationally recognized undergraduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CBS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Germany and EU are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor, Master, MBA in any field offered by the International Business School
- Candidates must be applying for a bachelor or master or MBA degree program at the school
- Candidates must provide excellent academic achievements.
- The Best Performer scholarship is your high school GPA (For Bachelor prospective students) or Bachelor’s GPA (For Master prospective students).
- For a Social Engagement Scholarship, you must prove your social commitment.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program must hold a high school diploma. However, all the candidates of a master’s program must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
CBS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Separate application for the opportunity is not required. Candidates must apply for an approved course at the school and submit all the required documents with the applicants for admission.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide proof of a tabular curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter explaining why CBS should sponsor you
- An officially certified copy of your last certificate (High school certificate for Bachelor’s students or Transcript of Records for Master’s students)
- For the Social Engagement Scholarship: proof of your social commitment
- A letter of recommendation can also underline your high performance and make your application particularly stand out.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below