Application for the CBS PhD Positions in Statistics for International Students in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
The programme will be awarded the tuition fees, office space, travel grants, plus a salary, currently starting from the approx. DKK 30,450.00 per month up to DKK 37,100.00 per month, including pension contributions, depending on seniority.
Founded in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is considered one of the most prestigious business schools located in Denmark. It has more than 20,000 students, 2,000 employees, and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CBS PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in the field of Statistics
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- The applicant must have completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS, but we also welcome applications from individuals close to completing the Master’s degree. Generally, a completed MBA education does not fulfill this requirement.
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
- Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.
- If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
CBS PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply via the online application form.
Application must include:
- Application must include a project description, copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, CV, a list of papers and publications (if applicable), one copy of a selected written work (e.g., Master’s thesis),
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below