Application for the CCEED Scholarships for International Students in China – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the CCEED Scholarships for International Students in China – 2021/2022 in China.
This funding program is aimed to train a batch of senior project management personnel who are familiar and identify with Chinese culture, equipped with the ability to undertake international project management work. The China Construction Eighth Engineering Division would provide the tuition fee for the academic year 2021-2022.
As one of the initiative universities of modern Chinese higher education, Shandong University is the first university-run by a chartered constitution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CCEED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world (except China).
- Award is awarded to pursue a two-year master’s program of “International Project Management” (teaching in English).
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health, at the age of 18 or above.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Applicants from Indonesia and Korea are more preferred.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic achievements, academic ability, and scientific achievements.
- English non-native speakers should provide the certificate of TOEFL (80 or above) or IELTS (6.0 or above) test score or other certificates with the same level.
CCEED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must upload all the required documents such as a hard copy of application documents (in duplicate), photocopy of a valid passport, notarized highest diploma, academic transcripts, two Recommendation Letters, a personal statement and photocopy of language (English) proficiency certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below