Application for the CDU Destination Australia Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Charles Darwin University in Australia.
Up to 10+ awards are exclusively available for high achieving international students and also has a purpose of providing some financial help for a doctoral degree program at the university. The university will provide the award amount of $15,000 to the winning candidates for up to four (4) years.
Founded in the 1950s, Charles Darwin University is in the top 2% of universities worldwide. Charles Darwin University is a dual-sector public university, offering both higher and vocational education to international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CDU FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian applicants and candidates from another country can join.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Must be a new student at Charles Darwin University commencing in Semester 1 2020
- Must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course
- Must be classified as an international student on a student visa
- Must be enrolled at the Casuarina, Waterfront or Palmerston campus
- Must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification
- Must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Must be enrolled full-time in a qualification level from Certificate IV to a Doctoral degree
- Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
CDU FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in a doctoral degree at the university, Thereafter, they can apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit proof of previous strong academic performance (from high school or other educational institutions) to support your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Mid-February 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below