Application for the CDU Global Leader Award for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Australia.
This scholarship aims to support foreign students who want to start an undergraduate level education in any field at Rochester Institute of Technology. All the eligible applicants will be provided with the educational fund that will help them obtain undergraduate-level education at Rochester Institute of Technology. The educational award will cover the 25% of the tuition fee of a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with the 10% extra in semester 1 of the 2021 year.
Rochester Institute of Technology is considered the 10th largest private institution in the USA in the term of the student population. Its computer, art, engineering and science programmes are highly ranked and regarded as the best in the country. It was established in 1829.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CDU GLOBAL LEADER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign candidate are eligible.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- A student visa commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
- Successful candidates maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 4.5 and with no fail grade in any subject.
- Furthermore, if your national language is not English, so participants have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
CDU GLOBAL LEADER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- In your form, you have to submit your curriculum vitae, two references, and a 500-word statement explaining why should be awarded from the grant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 13, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below