Application for the CDU Launch Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Charles Darwin University in Australia .
The program offers £15,009 plus Home/EU fees to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry. The sponsorship will cover 30% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
Originated in 2003, Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university in Australia. It offers a wide range of higher education degrees and vocational education and training courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CDU LAUNCH FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Pursuing first-year diploma or pre-masters in any subject area.
- Applicants are required to take admission in the first year diploma or pre-masters at the CDU International College.
- Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
CDU LAUNCH FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the first year diploma or pre-masters at the CDU International College. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Passport copy showing all relevant information
- A well-written Statement of Purpose(Single) or Statement of Purpose(Dual Family)
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts, award certificates including grading systems information and English translations (whenever applicable)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below