Application for the Global MBA Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Charles Darwin University in Australia.
The study award is accessible for talented students who want to study the Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control + Master of Public Health or Master of Health Research coursework degree at CDU. For providing some help in education, the bursary will cover 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study (compulsory semesters only) and a further 10% in subsequent years of successful applicants.
Charles Darwin Institution is an Australian public university that was founded in 2003. It was named after Charles Darwin, the famed English biologist, after the merging of Northern Territory University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CDU SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any country are eligible to apply for this award.
- Available for pursuing Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control + Master of Public Health or Master of Health Research coursework degree at the university.
- The applicant must apply to commence study in S2 2021.
- The applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- The applicant must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- All recipients must undertake a minimum of two units of study each semester.
- Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
CDU SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below