Application for the CEMEF PhD Thesis Position for International Students in France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF in France.
The program aims to encourage highly-talented students to become a part of the PhD Thesis position in the Industrial field of Mechanics and Materials. MINES ParisTech-CEMEF will provide a handsome gross annual salary of about 26k€ to eligible candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.
CEMEF is an internationally-recognized research laboratory of MINES ParisTech located in Sophia-Antipolis, on the French Riviera. It offers a dynamic research environment, exhaustive training opportunities, and a strong link with the industry.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CEMEF PHD THESIS POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD thesis program in the improvement of a mean-field model dedicated to the recrystallization simulation.
- MSc or MTech in Applied Mathematics, Metallurgy or Materials Science, with an excellent academic record.
- Metallurgy, Numerical Modeling, proficiency in English, ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Applicants must submit a previous year degree.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
CEMEF PHD THESIS POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- Must submit your most recent CV, detailed official proof of your grades during your most recent studies (maximum 3), and one or more references from professors or heads of training programs.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below