Application for the Central Lancashire Scholarships for EU students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Central Lancashire in UK.
This educational award is designed for deserving students who are have a plan to take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire. The successful students will receive the award amount of £1,000 for each year of study on your undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Founded in 1828, the University of Central Lancashire is a government-run institution offering higher education, based in the city of Preston. The staff of this university will help you progress to a successful future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALBUKHARY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a national of, and resident in, a member country of the European Union.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet the enhanced academic entry criteria for their UCLan programme of study, as detailed on the website, and choose to progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire.
- For undergraduate courses, you have specific grades and in some cases may ask you to have grades in certain subjects. Postgraduate programmes require a minimum of a lower second class degree from a recognised university, or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Candidates have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
ALBUKHARY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below