Application for the Centre for Competitive Creative Design and Design Thinking Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Cranfield University in UK.
The Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design is funding five Full-Tuition Design Thinking Excellence program for all students form UK and EU commencing MDes courses for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Cranfield University will provide five exciting full fee-funded scholarships for successful candidates studying the MDes Design Thinking for October 2021. The award funded by Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design.
Cranfield University is the largest provider of masters-level graduates in the UK. Its C4D is the internationally-acknowledged and appreciated centre for creative design, strategy and leadership.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are acceptable form across the UK and EU.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study on the MDes course in Design Thinking.
- To be qualified, the applicants must be from UK and EU (Home) who have applied and received an offer from Cranfield University for the intake starting October 2021 and have paid a deposit to secure their place.
- Must have an offer of admission on the MDes Design Thinking before applying for the award.
- An international student you will need to submit a satisfactory English test result.
- Before stating admission process must meet the entire entry requirement.
CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must apply for admission to the MDes Design Thinking courses at Cranfield by completing the online application form. After being and university student, the applicant can submit the Cranfield Thinking Excellence Scholarship application online.
Application must include:
- Provide evidence of your English language proficiency and degree certificate. Note: Do not send hard copies of your original documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 26, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below