Application for the CEPMLP Anglo American Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in UK.
The grant is available for those sparkling candidates who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree program in Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy.Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £25,000.
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is organized into nine schools containing multiple disciplines. It offers a degree in many subject areas and consistently ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and within the top 40 in the UK by national university rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CEPMLP ANGLO SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from Angola, Argentina, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Namibia, Peru, South Africa, Zambia are eligible to apply
- Masters degree in Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy.
- The applicant must have to display intellectual ability and leadership potential, have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence and preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in mining in the government, private sector, or academia.
- Claimants must have to hold a degree of an equivalent standard to at least a good UK upper second class honors degree or higher.
- Seekers need to be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with no component less than 6.0.
CEPMLP ANGLO SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit their award applications and supporting documents to the [email protected].
Application must include:
- You need to provide a 250-word personal statement, emphasize your ability to make a difference in the world, illustrated by your leadership qualities, skills in communications and the ability to influence people and decisions, networking ability, ambition and plans for the future and potential on the LLM degree programme, your strength of character and integrity, outside interests, hobbies and activities.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below