Application for the CEU Graduate Funding Opportunities for International Students in Hungary – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Central European University in Hungary.
The graduates and faculty from around the world come together in Budapest to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced award, and address some of the most widespread problems of society. The CEU Master’s prize will be awarded the selected candidates by covering up to 100% of tuition, health insurance and a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160).
Central European University is established in 1991 located in the United States and Hungary which offers English language Master’s and doctoral projects in the sociologies, the humanities, law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CEU GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible to generate an application for this grant.
- For receiving the grant, the student should be a part of master program in the subject area like cognitive science, economics and business, environmental sciences and policy, gender studies, history, international relations, legal studies, mathematics and its applications, medieval studies, nationalism studies, network science, philosophy, political science, public policy, sociology and social, and anthropology.
- To be considered for this grant, applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education as well as must be enrolled in a two-year master degree program at CEU.
- For being enrolled at the University of York in master degree, the applicant must hold a graduate degree. Two-year master’s degree programs at CEU, typically admitting learners who have a three-year bachelor’s degree,
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
CEU GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this free study, applicants are requested to submit an application to any of CEU’s master’s program at the university.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this grant, holders are required to submit their completed CEU application form, letters of recommendation, academic records, curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below