Application for the CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Awards for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the Leiden University in Netherlands.
The purpose of this funding program is to encourage students who wish to enter a master’s degree program at the university. Leiden University will provide an award amount in the following manner: Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year, Monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months), Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720), and Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350).
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is the Netherlands’ oldest higher education institution. It has seven academic departments and over fifty departments of study. For teachers, there are different degree programs. From a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, they may select.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CEU-PRAESIDIUM LIBERTATIS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Master of Arts programmes, Master of Science programmes, LLM programmes, and LLM Advanced Studies programs
- Nationals of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine
- At the time of application, you must be registered as a student at CEU.
- You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your master’s program at Leiden University.
- Applicants must have a full degree in law offering access to legal practice in the country where it was obtained, or an equivalent degree from a recognized university/law school or a degree at an equivalent level in a relevant discipline with a sufficient background in law
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Leiden University.
CEU-PRAESIDIUM LIBERTATIS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you would like to apply to this program please take admission in the master’s degree at Leiden University. After being enrolled, the applicant should submit apply online for admission to a master’s program at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application must include:
- Two letters of recommendation, evidence of excellent academic performance, a copy of a valid passport or ID card, a copy of a Dutch residence permit (if applicable), CV, Language proficiency (if applicable) & copies of diplomas and transcripts and documented evidence of relevant (work) experience must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below