Application for the CFGR Robert Bertram Doctoral Research Awards for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Canadian Foundation for Governance Research in Canada.
The program supports doctoral students who are conducting research into organizational governance as part of their doctoral research project for the academic year 2020-2021. The Canadian Foundation for Governance Research is offering annual Bertram Scholarships of $15,000 to PhD students registered at Canadian universities.
The Canadian Foundation for Governance Research empowers major research on governance issues to promote Canada’s governance research capacity and ensure efficient dissemination of that knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROBERT BERTRAM RESEARCH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student registered at a recognized Canadian university in September 2020.
- Must be a senior doctoral student undertaking studies that include significant original, autonomous research that leads to the completion of a dissertation or major scholarly publication.
- Doctoral research program in the field of corporate governance.
- All nationalities.
- Applications will be evaluated for their content and relevance to the furtherance of governance research in Canada by the CFGR management team.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
ROBERT BERTRAM RESEARCH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a one-page summary of your doctoral research project, a sample of your written academic work, a signed appraisal letter, one additional academic reference letter, a curriculum vitae, a short biography or a short research description and a signed letter from an appropriate university official.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below