Application for the CFHI Global Health Immersion Scholarship in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Child Family Health International in USA.
This scholarship is for professional development in global health through CFHI’s Global Health Immersion Programs. These are open to undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate trainees with an emphasis on trainees from LMIC/Global South seeking Global Health Education opportunities, South-South engagement, and perspectives of our US-based programming.One student will be selected to receive a $1500 USD award that will go toward the program fee for a 4-week CFHI Global Health Education Program starting during or after December 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CFHI GLOBAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Anyone participating in a 4+ week Global Health Immersion Program is eligible to apply for a scholarship
- The studentships are awarded to those who demonstrate a commitment to their communities and a genuine interest in global health
CFHI GLOBAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants will be asked to upload the following:
2. Letter of recommendation (professional or academic)
Application must include:
- A personal CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below