Application for the Chalmers Technology Adlerbert Awards for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University in Sweden.
The program is open for international students to pursue a master degree at CUT in Sweden. It Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme) funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHALMERS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of these countries (Afghanistan Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armenia Albania Angola Kenya Bolivia Algeria Bangladesh Tajikistan Cabo Verde Antigua and Barbuda2 Benin Zimbabwe Cameroon Argentina Bhutan Congo Azerbaijan Burkina Faso Côte d’Ivoire Belarus Burundi Egypt Belize Cambodia El Salvador Bosnia and Herzegovina Central African Republic Georgia Botswana Chad Ghana Brazil Comoros Guatemala Chile2 Democratic Republic of the Congo Guyana Djibouti Honduras Colombia Equatorial Guinea1 Cook Islands Eritrea Indonesia Costa Rica Ethiopia Kosovo Cuba Gambia Kyrgyzstan Dominica Guinea Micronesia Dominican Republic Guinea-Bissau Moldova Ecuador Haiti Mongolia Fiji Kiribati Morocco Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Lao People’s Democratic Republic Nicaragua Gabon Lesotho Nigeria Grenada Liberia Pakistan Iran Madagascar Papua New Guinea Iraq Malawi Paraguay Jamaica Mali Philippines Jordan Mauritania Samoa Kazakhstan Mozambique Sri Lanka Lebanon Myanmar Swaziland Libya Nepal Syrian Arab Republic Malaysia Niger Tokelau Maldives Rwanda Ukraine Marshall Islands Sao Tome and Principe Uzbekistan Mauritius Senegal Viet Nam Mexico Sierra Leone West Bank and Gaza Strip Montenegro Solomon Islands Montserrat Somalia Namibia South Sudan Nauru Sudan Niue Tanzania Palau Timor-Leste Panama Togo Peru Tuvalu Saint Helena Uganda Saint Lucia Vanuatu Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Yemen Serbia Zambia Seychelles South Africa Suriname Thailand Tonga Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Uruguay2 Venezuela) can apply for this application .
- Applicants with international as well as Swedish Bachelor’s degrees, and applicants with a Swedish personal identity number and/or Swedish citizenship included.
- The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
CHALMERS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Diplomas from previous university studies or Certificate of ongoing studies
- Transcripts of records – including grades
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, for the determination of fee status.
- Cover sheet – required only for applicants without a Swedish personal identity number who are sending their documentation by regular mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio – Required only for Architecture and Urban Design, Design for Sustainable Development and Industrial Design Engineering.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below