Application for the CHALMERS Volvo Group Scholarships for Indian & Chinese Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University in Sweden.
The grants include possibilities for internships during the summer, a final Master’s thesis project and mentor ship. It Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme), In addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHALMERS VOLVO GROUP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India can apply for this application.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants to one or several of the programmes
- Citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
CHALMERS VOLVO GROUP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application is an online application, consisting of two steps. We encourage you to apply for programmes as soon as possible since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below