Application for the Chancellor’s Award for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Algoma University in Canada.
The award programme aims to fulfil the dreams of outstanding students who want to commence their education in Canada. Algoma University is offering an honour of $5,000 to help and financially assist all applicants who are citizens of any country can apply for this application.
Algoma University was established in 1965 in Canada. Its main motive is to provide cross-cultural learning between home-grown communities and other communities in Northern Ontario.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLOR’S AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all applicants across the world.
- In any subject area offered by the university.
- Applicants must be studying on a full-time basis.
- Must complete all the qualifying requirements in the academic year before commencing studying under this programme.
- Must achieve a minimum A+ average on their previous academic record.
- Students must enrol in and maintain 24 credits over two consecutive fall/winter terms of study. Applicants have to maintain an average of 80 per cent each year on previous fall/winter courses with no failures.
- To meet the English Language Requirements, applicants must score the given points: Cambridge Assessment of English – 185 overall, Duolingo Test of English (DTE) – 125, IELTS – Overall 7.0, no band less than 6, Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 65, TOEFL – 560 (85 internet-based).
CHANCELLOR’S AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit all copies of transcripts, including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. If applicants have been out of school for more than two years, they must provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation documents detailing their recent professional history.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below