Application for the Chancellor’s Business Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
There are 40 opportunities are available for international students who are commencing the master’s course at the University of Sussex Business School in September 2020. The university will provide up to 40 scholarships in total, 20 of which will be £7500 and a further 20 of £5000 to the successful candidates.
The University of Sussex is a research university that was founded in1981. It has a number of its schools and buildings as well as the ongoing expansion of its student housing facilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLOR’S BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Development Economics, Economics, Energy Policy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Fintech Risk and Investment Analysis, Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, International Accounting and Corporate Governance, International Business Economics, International Finance and Economics, International Management, International Marketing, Management, Management and Finance, Marketing and Consumer Psychology, Master of Business Administration MBA, Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management and Sustainable Development.
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
CHANCELLOR’S BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You will be asked for copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below