Application for the Chancellor’s funding for International Students in Canada – 2021\2022. Entry is now open at the University of Ottawa in Canada.
The scholarship aims to encourage outstanding students who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022. The University of Ottawa will offer a scholarship of $26,000 ($6,500 per year) to international students for undergraduate degree coursework.
Established in 1848, the University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers a wide range of academic programs. It offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLOR’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must hold a student visa, have a minimum admission average of 92% (or equivalent), and demonstrate leadership qualities and a commitment to academic and extracurricular activities.
- Maintains full-time enrolment, international student status, and a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
CHANCELLOR’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ottawa. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below