Application for the Chancellors International and EU Business School Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The educational award aims to support international students who want to apply for undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at the University of Sussex Business School. The University of Sussex provides an award amount of £5,000 to the successful candidates during their studies.
The University of Sussex is a major research institution in Sussex, England, that was founded in 1960. It provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes. In terms of novelty, relevance, and rigour, it is classified as world-leading or internationally good.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLORS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from any nationality.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the University of Sussex Business School.
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full-time Masters degree, starting September 2021
- Be taking up a place at the University of Sussex Business School
- Be self-financing
- Have excellent academic grades
- To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- All claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.
CHANCELLORS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below