Application for the Chancellors International Business School Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
This scholarship programme will support international undergraduate students at Sussex Business School. Students that have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at the University of Sussex Business School are eligible to win this scholarship worth £5,000.
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246 in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLORS INTERNATIONAL ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Undergraduate programme at the University of Sussex Business School can be undertaken.
- The applicants must be self-financing students classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- The applicants must have received an offer of a place to study for a full-time Bachelors degree at the University of Sussex Business School in 2022.
- Students must have excellent academic grades equivalent to AAA at A level.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 88, PTE – 62, Duolingo – 115, CAE – 176, and CPE – 176.
CHANCELLORS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to apply online via the UCAS application portal of the university. Offer holders will be sent a link to the scholarship application form online, after receiving an offer to study at Sussex.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide supporting documents according to the specific qualifications needed for each course, including a particular subject at A-level or equivalent qualification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st August 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below