Application for the Chancellor’s Masters funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
This bursary is intended to support high achieving international students who dream to have a master’s level degree from the Sussex University in the UK. 100 awards are available for international students each will worth £3,000 towards the tuition fee.
The University of Sussex was founded in 1961 in Sussex, England. It is a public research university which ranked 39th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLOR’S MASTERS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- You can apply for a taught master’s degree program at the university.
- If you have already received the same award in the previous year, so you are not eligible to apply this time.
- The candidates must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrating the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test is must if English is not your local language.
CHANCELLOR’S MASTERS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. Once you completed your application at the university, you can fulfil the online application process for the fund.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport should be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below