Application for the Chandigarh International Scholarship for African Student in India – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Chandigarh in India.
This bursary is activated with the purpose of supporting Tanzanian applicants for participating in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at CU in India.The educational award intended to provide a 40% discount on the tuition-free for each applicant enrol at CU.
In 2012, Chandigarh University was founded by the S. Satnam Singh Sandhu. It is a private research university which ranked 16th among engineering colleges in India.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANDIGARH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only Tanzanian applicants.
- They can join undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Computing, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Architecture, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Agricultural Sciences, Legal studies, Media studies, Animation/film studies/visual arts and Liberal Arts at the university.
- Must be ready to pursue your studies at CU.
- Hold an A-level for an undergraduate study program and a bachelor’s degree for a postgraduate degree program.
CHANDIGARH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested Tanzania students are suggested to apply through their Ministry of Education website and appear for a screening test before they get this Scholarship offer to study at Chandigarh University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered.
leave a comment below