Application for the Chin Communications Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies International Scholarship in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
There are two grants are available for students who wish to study the full-time master’s degree program in Interpreting and Translation studies at the university. The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $3250 for one year only.
Founded in 1958, Monash University has a number of campuses. It also has a research and teaching center in Prato. It is Australia’s eight leading research University in Engineering and Technology and ranked 2 globally for Pharmacy & Pharmacology in QS World University ranking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF INTERPRETING AND TRANSLATION STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must be an Australian and international citizen, commencing in a full-time master of Interpreting and Translation studies in the School of Languages, Cultures, and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia and study the Mandarin-English pairing.
- For admission in a master’s degree, you need to have your graduate degree certificates.
- All students must have to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
MASTER OF INTERPRETING AND TRANSLATION STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be receiving this fund, the petitioner has to take admission in a master’s degree course work at the university. After getting admission, candidates can apply for the bursary.
Application must include:
- Students are requested to attach the reference, personal statement, letter of motivation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below