Application for the Chin Communications Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies International Scholarship in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
There are two grants are available for students who wish to study the full-time master’s degree program in Interpreting and Translation studies at the university. The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $3250 for one year only.
Founded in 1958, Monash University has a number of campuses. It also has a research and teaching center in Prato. It is Australia’s eight leading research University in Engineering and Technology and ranked 2 globally for Pharmacy & Pharmacology in QS World University ranking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF INTERPRETING AND TRANSLATION STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must be an Australian and international citizen, commencing in a full-time master of Interpreting and Translation studies in the School of Languages, Cultures, and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia and study the Mandarin-English pairing.
- For admission in a master’s degree, you need to have your graduate degree certificates.
- All students must have to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
MASTER OF INTERPRETING AND TRANSLATION STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students are requested to attach the reference, personal statement, letter of motivation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below