Application for the China Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The scholarship programme aims to recognize and reward outstanding students from China or Hong Kong who want to undertake a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the university. Each successful scholar will be awarded a £2,000 stipend each year to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree in Canada.
Established in 1959, the University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. It has three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges. The University offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It is a member of the U15, representing 15 Canadian research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINA HONG KONG ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from China or Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programme offered by the University of Waterloo.
- The applicants must have strong academic performance.
- Students must be from China or Hong Kong.
- Applicants must have a high-school degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
CHINA HONG KONG ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- All the applicants might be required to submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below