Application for the China Key Partnership Cotutelle International Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The stipend scheme covers stipend rates for candidates who are studying at Macquarie University for 2 years during their Cotutelle PhD agreement. The sponsorship will cover a living allowance stipend of $28,092 p.a. to Chinese students for the academic session 2020/2021.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is considered one of Australia’s best universities. It is renowned for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINA KEY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Chinese Students are Eligible
- PhD degree program in all disciplines.
- Completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year.
- A Master of Philosophy.
- A two-year Masters’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
CHINA KEY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide official academic transcripts for all prior studies (e.g. Bachelors, Masters, etc) and evidence of current program enrolment (if applicable), passport copy, current Australian visa, and a detailed CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below