Application for the China Scholarship Council PhD Scholarship Scheme in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Hull in UK.
The study program is open to outstanding Chinese applicants in specific subject areas only. The aim of the studentship is to provide 100% of tuition fees during the PhD study for outstanding candidates.
The University of Hull is a public university in the UK. The University offers credibility, a wide range of interesting services and courses. The University of Hull provides an indication of the range, depth and diversity of original research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of China can apply for the opportunity.
- The PhD support will be awarded in the subject of Accounting and Finance, Biological Science, Music, Law, Business Logistics and Supply, Chemistry,Management,Computer Science, Medical Science, Education, Music,Engineering, Nanotechnology,Geography, Environment and Earth Science,Physics and Mathematics,Health Studies , Psychology,Humanities,Social Sciences,Languages and Literature, Sport and Exercise Science,
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have previous year degree.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must take admission in PhD degree at the university. Thereafter they can apply through an online processor.
Application must include:
- An acceptable research proposal (applicants should work closely with relevant academic staff at the University of Hull)
- One academic reference, copy of Degree certificate(s) if applicable, copy of transcript(s), copy of IELTS results – in general, we require IELTS 6.0 (not lower than 5.5 in each skill); IELTS 6.5 for Law, Politics, Business-related programmes and English language programmes; IELTS 7.5 or equivalent for Medical Science and copy of passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below