Application for the China Scholarship Council Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
Chinese candidates are specially offered this scholarship towards a PhD programme offered at the University of Sydney. Candidates that meet the requirements of CSC and the Australian government will be deemed eligible for this fully-funded grant. The selected students will be provided the following benefits: Tuition fee scholarship to cover tuition fees (course fees), Living allowance as prescribed by the Chinese Government (currently approx. AUD $22,800 per annum), Minimum cost international airfare from China to Sydney, and return on expiry of the scholarship, Cost of an Australian student visa application fee, and Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the scholarship.
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranked 27th in Best Global Universities that believe in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate research degree programmes taught at University of Sydney are eligible to apply.
- The applicants should be eligible to enter PhD studies at the University of Sydney without further preparatory study.
- The applicants must satisfy the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements for the issue of a student visa for postgraduate research.
- The applicants must complete a formal application for admission to a PhD program at the University of Sydney and receive an unconditional admission offer.
- The applicants must be offered a tuition fee scholarship by the University of Sydney.
- The applicants should satisfy any additional selection criteria set out by the China Scholarship Council.
- The students must have a bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors or a master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research or an equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS (Academic) – 7.0, TOEFL iBT – 96, and Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68.
CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts in the original language and English translation.
- Research Proposal
- Two referee
- Student Visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below