Application for the China-UK Low Carbon Master Award in Low Carbon Energy in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the China-UK Low Carbon College in China.
The grant is open to attract foreign students who want to study a master’s degree course at the university. The goal of this program is to give financial support for the needy students. The university will provide all the following expenses: Monthly stipend (3,000/Month), Tuition (28,900/year), Health insurance, and Accommodation allowance (1,200/Month).
Founded in 1896, Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It has 67 undergraduate programs covering 9 major disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINA-UK AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world
- The master degree will be awarded in Master in Low Carbon Energy
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For or being admitted, candidates are required to hold a bachelors Degree for master program.
- Applicants for programs taught in English must complete the IELTS (minimum score 6) or TOEFL (minimum score 90). International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
CHINA-UK AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to apply for admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below