Application for the Chinese Government Award Program for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Tianjin University in China.
The study program is to support designated Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. The sponsorship will cover: Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus; Monthly Living Allowance: 3,000 RMB/month for Master students; 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students; Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
The university has 12 first-grade disciplines and 49 second-grade disciplines that confer Doctoral degrees, 87 disciplines conferring master’s degree, 17 engineering disciplines conferring master’s degree in engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students can apply for this application
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate degree subjects offered by the university.
- A successful student candidate for this program will:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- An applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35 ;
- An applicant applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
- For taking admission, Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
- English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must upload Scan of notarized highest diploma, Scan of notarized copy of the academic transcripts, Photocopy of passport, HSK certificate, scan of Certificate of Non-Criminal Records or students conduct certificate, A Study or Research Plan, Two Recommendation Letters, Self-introduction Video, scan of Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below