Application for the Chinese Government Award Program for International Students in in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Harbin Institute of Technology in China.
The education award is open for international students out of China only who want to study master or PhD degree can apply for HIT Independent Recruitment Program. Applicants will receive: Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee; 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance; Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates: Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month, Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month.
Harbin Institute is affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Harbin serves as a key political, economic, scientific, cultural, and communications hub in Northeast China, as well as an important industrial base of the nation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s and Doctoral degree subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Educational background required and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- All participants must be fully proficient in English; throughout the Institute they will need to fully understand lectures, actively participate in discussions, and read and write assignments in English.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, applicants need to complete an application form and submit it to No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China.
Application must include:
- The applicants need to provide the Highest full-time study diploma, Transcripts, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters, Passport copy, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Language proficiency certificate, Certificate of No Criminal Record, an Acceptance letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below