Application for the Chinese government awards-Chinese University Program for International Students in China – 2021. Entry is now open at the China Scholarship Council (CSC) in China.
In order to promote mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of programs to sponsor international students, to study in Chinese universities. The Chinese University Program provides a fully-funded position that covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a non-profit institution with legal person status affiliated with the Ministry of Education. The objective of the CSC is to provide, in accordance with the law, statutes and relevant principles and policies of China, financial assistance to the Chinese citizens wishing to study abroad and to the foreign citizens wishing to study in China.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (non-Chinese citizens) can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate and no more than 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- General Chinese Language requirements for application to Chinese-instructed program
- Old HSK6 (or new HSK5)or above is required for the application of liberal arts, economics and management majored students.
- Old HSK3 (or new HSK4) or above is required for the application of science, engineering and medical science majored students.
- For details please refer to requirements published by the university.
General English language requirements for application to English-instructed programs:
- Free English Language testing for students from English speaking countries.
- Free English Language testing for students from countries in which English is the major teaching language on condition that the relevant proof documents were provided.
- TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or Pass university’s entrance examination.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Apply directly to your target university.
- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org
Application must include:
- Submit all your application documents to your target university such as:
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below