Application for the Chinese Government funding for International Students in China – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Government of China in China.
The award is available for the brilliant aspirants from all over the world to pursue the master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the university.A full support will cover the registration fee, tuition fee, and fee for accommodation on campus, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China. Monthly living allowance is paid to the students by the host institution. Master degree students will receive CNY 3,000 Yuan and Doctoral degree students will receive CNY 3,500 Yuan. NEAU provides free accommodation for Chinese government award students, 2 bachelor students shall live in one room, 1 doctoral student or master student shall live in one room.
Each year the Government of China provides Scholarships to support excellent students, teachers and scholars to study in China, and develop communication and cooperation in aspects of politics, economics, culture and education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all nationalities except China.
- Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant should be in healthy physical condition, for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35, for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40. Aspirants must have excellent achievement in their study, comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject area.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For acquiring this wonderful opportunity, you are demanded to be enrolled in the master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the Northeast Agricultural University. After being enlisted, claimants need to complete an online application through http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org/
Application must include:
- Must attach the undergraduate transcripts, graduate transcripts, study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words), two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English, academic papers and academic achievements, copy of HSK certificate, copy of the passport and acceptance letter from a supervisor.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below