Application for the Chinese Government Funding for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Beihang University in China. The aim of BUAA is to gradually establish a research-oriented, wide-ranging specialized cultivating mode on the basis of the perfection of the former general education. The Chinese Government support will provide fully-funded position, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc.,
BUAA is one of the top universities in China equipped with advanced laboratories and teaching facilities. The campus of BUAA is notable for its beautiful environment, convenient transportation, and complete living service, including various sports facilities, bank, post office, supermarkets, canteens, etc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- For a master program, the candidates should have a Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35
- for a doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- All the majors for the international postgraduates at Beihang University can be taught in English. English Proficiency for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries: 80 or above in TOEFL, or 5.5 or above in IELTS, or a certificate from current college or department indicated language proficiency (ability to take courses in English
CHINESE GOVERNMENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application Form for Chinese government award
Application must include:
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently
- Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination.
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below