Application for the Chinese Government Scholarships-Bilateral Program for International Students – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at any Chinese Institutions Admitting International Students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program at www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship—Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations. It supports undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs.
The Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS-BILATERAL PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS-BILATERAL PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should consult to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries for the details and requirements of Bilateral Program and apply between January and early April. Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and to find detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below