Application for the Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students in China – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Yunnan Normal University in China.
This funding award is open to talented and motivated students who want to study for a bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programme at Yunnan Normal University for the academic year 2022-2023. Yunnan Normal University will provide a full china scholarship for all the admitted students. The Scholarship will cover the following: Tuition; Dormitory accommodation; Monthly living allowance: Master’s students: CNY3000 per month, Doctoral students: CNY3500 per month, and Bachelor’s students: CNY2500 per month
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Established in 1938, Yunnan Normal University is a crucial university of Yunnan Province, with a long history and a great tradition. It has many research centers or institutes at the national, ministerial, or provincial levels, including the National Solar-heater Quality Testing Center the Sino-British Solar-energy Research and Development Center. It consists of 26 schools and more than 40 research centers and institutes. It has over 30,000 full-time students pursuing degrees and more than 18,000 continuing education students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor’s or masters and Doctoral program in any field offered by the university.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree with HSK (level five) 180scores or above and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should have a master’s degree with HSK (level five) 180scores or above and be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants who apply for a bachelor’s degree should have graduated from high school with HSK (level four) 180scores or above and be under 25years of age.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum previous Degree certificate In China.
- The students must have good English skills and Chinese Language skills.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can log in here and apply. After taking admission, candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarships.
Application must include:
- If applicants are graduating, they must provide a pre-graduation certificate and submit-graduate certificate and diploma certificate when Registering Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Photocopies of HSK Certificate
- A study or research plan in Chinese or English is no less than 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English written by professors or associate professor
- A photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below